Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Utilities, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. We have an exciting new requirement from one of our clients for an Inwards Goods Coordinator.
Our client is a global manufacturer servicing the agricultural industry.
- Work close to the airport
- Work with a supportive culture
- Be part of a high performing team
- Casual role with potential for long-term extension
- Immediate start
We are looking for an Inwards Goods Coordinator to execute and coordinate raw material inwards goods activities whilst managing production material flow and resource consumptions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Administrate and coordinate inwards goods schedules to site
- Prepare daily material picking reports for execution by warehouse staff
- Support Planning and Scheduling Coordinator in procurement activities as needed
- Process manufacturing records to ensure the adequate consumption of material, machine and human hour resources on SAP
- Provide daily operations administrative support
- Support training requirements and training compliance for warehouse team
- Contribute to the delivery of a safe and efficient working environment and support and implement QHSE initiatives as directed
- Maintain team awareness of working environment in relation to safety and ensure compliance with relevant operating procedures and safety instructions.
- Contribute to the development of people and processes.
- Meet all legal, local and corporate compliance requirements
- Support production and planning budgets to ensure personnel and resource requirements are adequate and suitable to meet planning schedules and forecastsd
- Develop continuous improvement culture through training, development and leadership of employees
- Improve systems and processes through MOC programs. Optimise, commission and validate processes and equipment
- Proactively participate with the site steering group to set direction and strategy
- Ability to work efficiently with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive, can-do attitude
- SAP experience
- Ability to work autonomously
- Manufacturing industry experience
- Strong time management and planning skills
- Commitment to continuous improvement and personal development
How to apply?
If you are interested APPLY NOW! For a confidential discussion about the role call Sam at Fuse Recruitment on 0412 638 890
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!