Would you like to work for the World's leading manufacturer of Industrial Food Processing and Packaging Systems? A great career opportunity exists for a dynamic IT Administrator based at our Mt Gravatt East office in Brisbane, QLD.
- Competitive Salary and Conditions
- Full Time Permanent position
- Large international company with global clients
Heat and Control Pty Ltd is a class leading manufacturer of Food Processing Systems, Product Handling Equipment and Packaging and Inspection Systems. We design, engineer and build machinery that creates, inspects, packs and conveys processed foods. Our equipment operates around the clock, around the world, giving our customers the advantages they need to succeed in today's competitive markets.
We are continually investing to improve the quality and performance of our equipment, and our responsiveness to the unique needs of our customers. We are committed to providing the latest food processing and product handling technologies from around the globe, and to locally supporting those installations with the services that allow our customers to reach their goals.
Here is your opportunity to demonstrate your IT skills. A fulltime permanent opportunity exists for an experienced IT Administrator. You must be willing to fit work commitments across global time zones and travel interstate to our New South Wales and Victorian branches as required.
The ability to work as part of a team and to establish and maintain excellent customer relationships is essential.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES not limited to:
- Responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
- Ensure that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organisational values, enabling staff and executives.
- Assisting staff with technical issues, Project planning and implementation following standard Project Management methodologies.
- Ensuring the business data integrity and Service Level Agreements are met.
- Assisting to implement a continuous improvement lifecycle.
- Participate in on call duties where required.
- Demonstrate strong customer focus both internal and external.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Preferably we would like a person that has:
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- MCSE Certification or equivalent.
- Advanced Power Shell Scripting ability.
- Minimum 4 years working as a system administrator or equivalent.
- Experience in dealing with large geographically spread locations and efficient network utilisation.
- Advanced knowledge of current and past Microsoft Server operating systems, and Microsoft technologies such as Active Directory, Group policy, DNS, DHCP, IIS, CA, BranchCache, Windows clustering and high availability, Rdp app and DFS.
- Advanced technical skills including analysis and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience with Vmware and Microsoft Hypervisors, Esxi VCenter and SRM.
- Exposure to Office 365.
- Veeam backup experience or equivalent.
- Experience administering WSUS or equivalent.
- Administering Fortinet fortigate routers and administering networks.
- Experience with San and or Hyperconverged Storage solutions (Nutanix).
- Experienced in Information Technology Business Analytics.
Appointment to this Brisbane based position will ensure a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to learn from a skilled and professional team.
Heat and Control is an equal opportunity employer who provides a smoke free work environment, free on-site parking with excellent working conditions.
Applicants currently residing in Australia should apply online with a cover letter and resume outlining details of relevant experience adressed to:
The Human Resources Manager
Heat and Control Pty Ltd