Who Will I Be Working for?
Fuse provides permanent and temporary recruitment services within the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance & Wealth Management sectors. We pride ourselves on finding suitable roles that meet the aspirations of candidates, in addition to delivering the perfect candidate to our clients.
Our Client has a very simple vision, and that is to provide the best possible solution for sewer & stormwater services in Australia, from jet cleaning and CCTV inspections to patching and relining to each and every one of their clients. They strive to provide a professional service that out-shines their competitors on value and results. They serve all sectors of the market from domestic home owners to large Council's and corporations. No job should is be too big or too small for our Client. This is the ethos which is bred into their daily operations. If they can't find a solution to best suit the demands of the job, they make one.
What's the role?
This a fantastic opportunity for an IT Officer to be based out of the Gold Coast (Stapylton) Depot. The successful candidate will be expected to review current IT Systems and assist with the implementation and management of new systems. You will be the goto for IT support across Hardware management and helpdesk support as well as any other required IT issues.
What Do I Need to Be Successful?
- Technical or vocational ICT qualifications
- Good communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of ICT networks and the data communications.
- Experience and application of ICT Service Management Principles
- Must learn quickly and adapt to a wide range of support requests
- Excellent technical problem-solving skills required
- Must demonstrate excellent communications skills. Professionalism is required in all forms of communication at all times
- Experience in the use of Service Desk ticket logging and asset management systems
- Networking knowledge desirable (WAN/LAN/WLAN)
- Must hold a current driver's license
Who will I be working with?
This organisation prides itself on providing an enjoyable and safe working environment for all employees along with offering career development and employee empowerment. Also valuing a culture based on openness, honesty and mutual respect. You won't be just another number.
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role, please apply asap as our client is looking to appoint immediately. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence, Fuse never presents candidates to clients without consulting them first. For any further questions please call Ash on 07 3343 6777