Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
Proudly 100% Australian owned and operated, our client is a leading manufacturer of construction equipment and earthmoving machinery. This rapidly expanding company has an opportunity to build on their service team further, with an immediately available opportunity for a skilled IT Officer.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ERP Officer to join this National brand to support various network and systems functions. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting end users with various skill levels, produce analytical reports for the section manager and monitor system integrity across all installed modules. You will be the go-to for IT support across Hardware management and helpdesk support as well as any other required IT issues.
- Qualification or demonstrated experience in ERP Administration
- Good communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of ERP activities including maintenance and system reporting
- Must learn quickly and adapt to a wide range of support requests
- Excellent technical problem-solving skills required
- Must demonstrate excellent communications skills
- Understanding relational databases, rationalization
- Able to work independently as needed
What's in it for you:
- Off street parking
- Reporting directly to the department head
- Supporting a locally owned and operated national profile
- Be part of change management and supporting your team with IT Solutions
- Working to various key performance indicators
- Keep up to date on new techniques and system roll outs
How to apply:
If you are looking to change your career path or step up your career profile, this is the role for you! For immediate consideration hit APPLY NOW