Reporting to the Broking Operations Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the broader business with daily IT needs and issues. This role involves face-to-face helpdesk support, with software and hardware.
- Supportive team environment
- Modern, open plan offices with impressive lunchroom and kitchen!
- Progressive business with ambitious growth plans
- Develop your IT career and become an integral business resource
- Assist colleagues with access and usage issues
- Set up new users on emails, software accounts, hardware
- Fixing errors and issues
- Functional testing of new features prior to user release and the development of customer self-help content
- Liaise with external stakeholders and vendors
- Diagnose and resolve IT issues efficiently and effectively
- Project management and regular status reporting of IT projects to Management Team.
Requirements for the role:
- 2+ years' experience in an IT position
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to problem solve and resolve issues
- Strong knowledge of Windows 10 and Office 365
- Application support experience including a desire to learn programming
- Understanding of insurance and/or finance industry (preferred, not essential)
If you believe this is the right opportunity for you, Apply now!