Our client is an established insurance business with a leading presence in their chosen market specialisation. They have been operational for in excess of 20 years and are nationally recognised from their service and highly skilled team. We are currently seeking an accomplished IT Systems Administrator to join their team and contribute to the growth and success of the business.
This is a broad, general IT role supporting all systems and tech across the business. The successful candidate will also get involved in any system related projects.
- Maintain existing software systems, including general database administration according to business practices
- Work with key stakeholders and 3rd party vendors to design and develop solutions to business problems and optimisation to existing business processes
- Provide technical support to staff and customers on software utilisation, best practices and general troubleshooting
- Support the IT Manager in the maintenance and implementation of hardware and network related developments
- Provide timely access to information requests, data capture and analysis as requested by internal stakeholders
- Assist HR with on boarding and out boarding as relevant to the company's software suite
Skills & Experience
- Relevant previous experience in IT roles involving system administration.
- High level of experience working with SQL databases, including SQL programming and integration services
- Developed understanding of information systems and the ability to develop and communicate solutions to meet both technical and business requirements.
- High level of general IT knowledge and competency.
- A strong focus on data analysis and reporting.
- Good ability to relate to users with a strong customer focus.
- Clear National Police Check.
- MUST be Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Australia
A quick summary of ideal technology skill set:
- VBA (MS Access)
- Windows Server - general administration of active directory, file shares, etc
- Linux Server - general administration
- VMWare ESXi
- Veeam Backups
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please contact Amy Hatfield at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 727 524 for a confidential discussion or apply now.