Primary purpose of role
To play a crucial role within the business as part of a high-performing IT team by providing support on all aspects of the IT systems and services to staff and brokers and ensuring all user requests are completed in a timely manner with great user satisfaction
- Daily management and troubleshooting of desktop systems in line with systems SLA's for availability and performance.
- Work with infrastructure team to maximum value from on premise and Cloud based deployments ensuring systems are sized appropriately, recoverable in a disaster scenario and scalable as necessary.
- Contribution to the response and resolution SLA's as published in the IT Service Model in a 3rd line support capacity.
- Provide support to the Service Desk Team in resolving operational issues as required.
- Provide regular and timely reporting in line with performance objectives (OKRs) of the Service Desk team and wider IT Team.
- Document all solutions with as-built documentation and update as appropriate during change initiatives.
- Manage perimeter and internal networking, Azure Networking and overall security aspect of information technology.
- Provide excellent customer service and Level 3 technical support to the network
- Manage, improve and maintain all areas of existing IT Infrastructure (e.g. Azure, AWS, Servers, Networks and Telephony)
- Simplifies the existing infrastructure through single sign on, consolidated domains and better use of cloud services
- Deploys supporting technologies to aid business growth (Call centre, MI, CRM etc)
Experience required in role
- Prior experience in similar role
- Experience working with Azure technologies and migrating to them, certification essential
- Deployment and Supporting telephony platforms within small call centres
- Deploying and Supporting SQL database servers
- Deploying and Supporting network technologies (MIST, SonicWall, HP Switches)
- Deploying and Supporting infrastructure technologies (SCCM, Hyper V, San Storage, Power Shell Scripting and Office 365)
- Using ITSM tools to manage your day to day workflow and stakeholder expectations.
Qualifications required in role
- Proven background configuring, supporting and managing Windows Server and VMware environments
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Information Technology
- Relevant industry technical qualifications e.g. MCP, VCP
- Preferred exposure to Financial services environment, particularly insurance broking
If this sounds like the right role for you contact Gary Armstrong at Fuse Recruitment on 0422 835 487 or apply now!!