My client is an Australian owned and operated business with a highly visible brand in the food manufacturing industry. Due to significant growth, an opportunity has arisen for a Systems Administrator to join their team on a permanent, full-time basis. The ideal candidate will provide a broad range of support to help build, test, maintain and improve their IT systems so that the manufacturing plant can operate at its highest performance.
We are looking for someone who will be a strong team player, someone with a great attitude and is not afraid to get hands-on and problem solve. The ideal candidate would need to have the desire to forge an on-going career in the business. Our client has an incredibly low turnover rate, due to it's great culture and benefits.
This position reports directly to the Automation & Systems Manager.
The core function of the role is to provide IT and Operational Systems support:
- Resolve technical issues, following best practise methodologies across desktops, laptops, phones, file and print servers, wireless access points and network devices
- Manage IT assets including desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones and ensuring systems are up to date
- Manage conflicting priorities to ensure high quality customer service is provided to all users
- Ability to monitor and configure networks for uptime, security and efficiency
- Able to access and identify the direction for planning for future IT and OT capital needs
- Organising and schedule upgrades and maintenance to minimize the impact to production
- Assisting operational staff with daily operations
- Ability to develop new code to further enhance operational capabilities
- Help with the set up and development of industry equipment and processes
The applicant would ideally have the following:
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Proficient with supporting Windows Operating Systems and other Microsoft products
- Proficient with MacOS, iOS and Android operating systems
- Python coding skills
Ongoing training and development plan will be provided for the successful candidate.
This will be a full-time, permanent role, and will suit someone who is eager to grow in the industry. Therefore, the role will only be suitable to Australian citizens, residents or those with a permanent work visa.
- Work alongside friendly and competent team-members in a positive workplace environment
- Ongoing training and development in a supportive environment
- A competitive salary package
- On-site parking
If you fit this role and you're looking to enhance your career then click APPLY NOW!
For further details contact Steven on 03 9981 5900 or 0435 835 727.