Who Will I Be Working for?
Fuse provides permanent and temporary recruitment services within the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance & Wealth Management sectors. We pride ourselves on finding suitable roles that meet the aspirations of candidates, in addition to delivering the perfect candidate to our clients.
Our Client undertakes pipeline rehabilitation projects for a range of Clients throughout Australia. They employ people with long-term experience in the pipeline renovation industry at all levels of their company. This Australian business, employees over 140 staff in 5 locations across the Eastern seaboard and predominately contracts to local and state government entities throughout Australia.
What's the role?
This a fantastic opportunity for an experienced High-Pressure Water Jetter to join them on their latest Project. The successful candidate will be expected to have experience with Vac Truck operations and high pressure drain cleaning and Water Jetting
What do I require to be successful?
- A HR Truck License is a must
- Confined Space ticket is a must (renewed in the last 2 years)
- Working at Heights ticket (renewed in the last 2 years)
- Availability for shift work afternoons and nights
- Always be committed to working safely and follow safe work procedures.
What's in it for me?
- Opportunity to build and continue your career working for a growing and progressive business
- Opportunity to gain ongoing training certifications relevant to the position, if required
- Fantastic Pay rate on offer
Who will I be working with?
This organisation prides itself on providing an enjoyable and safe working environment for all employees along with offering career development and employee empowerment. Also valuing a culture based on openness, honesty and mutual respect. You won't be just another number.
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role, please apply asap as our client is looking to appoint immediately. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence, Fuse never presents candidates to clients without consulting them first. For any further questions please call Ash on 07 3343 6777