Your new company
You will be working for a National company with a local feel. They're a specialist insurance provider for the construction industry providing their products directly to the market and to the broader insurance market on a wholesale basis.
Your new role
You will be working alongside senior professionals providing invaluable broking support. You'll be trained on the job and given the opportunity to develop your skills and work towards becoming a long-term employee.
- manage a portfolio of renewals ensuring all documents are returned and quality maintained
- claims handling including advices and ongoing management enquiries
- provide clear, correct and timely information whislt following up with emails and data entry to ensure all matters are resolved quickly
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful for this position you should have:
- Minimum Tier 2 Broking qualification
- previous experience in a broking or underwriting role
- experience dealing with matters in a timely fashion whilst maintaining quality
- strong customer service and communication skills
- ability to negotiate, deal with difficult people and solve problems
- thrives in a team environment
What you'll get in return
On offer to you is:
- a great salary based on experience
- a supportive team environment
- progression opportunities
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Aaron White at Fuse Recruitment on 0481 112 033 or hit the apply button below.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!