Your new company
You will be working for Australia's leading privately owned and operated insurance broking firm, with a network of offices throughout Australia. A general insurance broker with clients range from large corporations to small companies, trades-people, real estate agents and property managers, private landlords, parents with schoolchildren and even horse owners.
Your new role
You will be working alongside 3 senior professionals providing invaluable broking support. You'll be trained on the job and given the opportunity to develop your skills and work towards becoming a long-term employee.
The good bits:
- A great introductory salary
- CBD office location
- A supportive team environment
- Progression opportunities
What you'll need to succeed:
- Previous insurance experience favourably in a broking or underwriting role
- Experience dealing with matters in a timely fashion whilst maintaining quality.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to negotiate, deal with difficult people and solve problems.
- Thrives in a team environment.
- Admin experience
- Obtaining quotes for lower end policies
- Putting together insurer questionnaires.
- Quote slips, renewal reports, insurance manuals
- Providing clear, correct and timely information whilst following up with emails and data entry to ensure all matters are resolved quickly.
- General admin
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Sean Ghadri at Fuse Recruitment on 0432 251 033 or hit the apply button below.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!