Join a highly regarded national insurance brokerage that's rapidly growing in their Melbourne office. Work in a small, supportive team servicing a small SME/Domestic portfolio whilst supporting and learning from two senior brokers that service corporate commercial clients.
- Fantastic training and mentoring from two senior brokers
- Have the opportunity to start with a small portfolio
- Great exposure to high-end corporate clients and complex placements
- Join a company that values it's staff
- Engaging and people-focused team culture that promotes team engagement
- Excellent progression opportunity as the business is rapidly growing
- Work for a reputable brand name in the market
- Modern offices in Melbourne CBD
Requirements for the role:
- Experience working as an Assistant Account Executive
- The drive to take the next step in your career
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with clients and underwriters
- Willing to work collaboratively in a team environment
Apply now! For any queries, please contact Amy Hatfield at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 727 524.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!