Who Will I Be Working for?
Fuse provides permanent and temporary recruitment services within the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance & Wealth Management sectors. We pride ourselves on finding suitable roles that meet the aspirations of candidates, in addition to delivering the perfect candidate to our clients.
About our Client
Our client is the only global company to provide a full range of environmental services in the fields of water solutions, waste management solutions and energy solutions and is currently experiencing a strong growth phase. With an established base in the Brisbane area and working in the stormwater and sewerage networks, the requirement exists for a Junior Civil Engineer to join their team.
What's the role?
As a Junior Engineer at my Client, you'll join a global team of experts delivering environmental solutions across water, waste and energy management. You will receive a well-balance approach to continuous learning through an opportunity that will fast-track your career, help build your skills as a future leader and provide an opportunity to work across innovative and first of their kind projects.
As part of the team you'll have the opportunity to work across a variety of state of the art projects and sites throughout Queensland which may include:
- Western Corridor Recycled water Scheme
- Gold Coast Desalination Plant
- Cross River Rail
What Do I Need to Be Successful?
My Client is looking for that one of a kind person. Talented, team player and a progressive thinker who can communicate their ideas convincingly. You will:
- Have successfully completed, a Civil/Mechanical Engineering degree discipline or degree major
- Be a critical thinker with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Have a questioning mind and lots of bright ideas
- Be confident in communicating with others and work well in team environments
- Take initiative, adapt well to change and have a genuine desire for continuous learning
- Understand the importance of safety and the assessment of risk to create a safe workplace for yourself and for those around you
How to Apply?
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role, please apply asap as our client is looking to appoint immediately. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence, Fuse never presents candidates to clients without consulting them first. For any further questions please call Ash on 07 3343 6777