Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing and Insurance industries throughout Australia.
What's on Offer?
- Work with a global manufacture
- Excellent remuneration
- Fulltime & flexible hours for students on offer
- Opportunity to learn from experienced mechanical engineers
- Receive real word experience in their state-of-the-art facility
- Diverse opportunities in a global market
Our client is a global chemical manufacturer who is seeking an engineering student or junior mechanical engineers to join the engineering department.
- Assist with plant contractor inductions and ensure records, registers and drawings are kept up to date
- Assist with LOTO & JSERA documentation
- Labelling of equipment and pipes of plant
- Pick up and organise parts/drawings if required
- Provide technical mechanical engineering support
- General administration for pump and plant equipment information
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements
- Keep tool storage in a clean and tidy condition, as well as conducting stock take of tools
- Currently studying or near completion of Engineering Qualification
- Technical knowledge/training of plant and equipment is highly regarded
- Driver's license
- Good attitude
- Pre-Employment medical and police check required
- Good communication skills
- Ability to adhere to OH & S policies and procedures
- Proficient computer skills and able to effectively use Microsoft Word, Excel and email
- Self-driven and motivated
How to apply:
If you this sounds like you apply now! Current students are encouraged to apply!