Our client is an Australian owned Design and Construction company with over 20 years of experience working across Australia and the Asia Pacific region. They deliver projects that are innovative, on time and top quality.
An opportunity has become available for a Junior Estimator to join their Construction Team, reporting to the Construction Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Review and prepare tender documents
- Prepare cost estimates
- Prepare quality tender submissions
- Manage multiple tenders and manage resources to ensure the timely submission of tenders
- Maintain and manage tender database
- Ensuring all inspections, certificates & documentation are prepared for project completion
- Building strong relationships at all levels both internally and externally
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A tenacious and determined approach
- Experience with Buildsoft or Costx preferred.
- Commercial/Industrial experience preferred
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Eager to learn
- Highly developed analytical capabilities
- Experience formalising tender submission preferred
What's on Offer
- Generous remuneration package commensurate with experience
- The opportunity to join a market-leading business
- Excellent company culture
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now! For a confidential discussion please contact Samantha Standfast at Fuse Recruitment on (07) 3343 6777.