Our client is a busy pharmaceutical company specialising in a niche area of product development. Currently, they require the skills of a Junior Formulation Scientist with at least 2 - 3 years working experience. Our Client's strong product pipeline plans has created the need for a new innovative individual to come on board and be a part of their exciting growth phase.
The Successful Applicant will come from a pharmaceutical formulation, GMP, and GLP background. Those with experience in developing transdermal drug products will be highly advantageous.
Additionally, the Successful Applicant will have excellent written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to work well in a strong team environment.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Support R&D programs by playing a central role in the formulation of new products
- Assist with developing manufacturing and process methods for newly developed products
- Support feasibility studies, QC activities, stability studies, and preclinical activities
- Carry-out laboratory investigation, validation activities and reporting
- Support laboratory operations such as participating in equipment calibration and maintenance activities
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- Bachelor of Science or related
- At least 2 years experience working in a pharmaceutical product development role or similar
- Excellent written communication skills - Ability to write scientific reports and other technical documents
- Solid understanding of working with adherence to a QMS / regulated environment
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then hit the apply button now.
Applications in Word Format will only be considered (No PDF Documents please).
Questions can be directed to Leah Creswick at Fuse Recruitment on 0478 193 170.