An exciting opportunity has arisen to for a Junior Loan Processor to join a successful mortgage broking business located in the south eastern suburb of Hallam. Starting in administration undergo fully paid training to earn your diploma and become a fully qualified broker.
- On site training for a diploma - Become a fully qualified broker
- Full-time or part-time position flexibility
- Excellent mentoring and development opportunities
- Strong team-based culture with ongoing training and support
- Long-term career available with generous salary
- Modern office environment equipped with leisure facilities
Key Responsibilities will include:
- General administration duties
- Assisting Senior Mortgage Brokers with processing/administration of their portfolio
- Liaise directly with clients ensuring a high degree of customer service
- Follow up with lenders and track loan files
Skills and Experience:
- Motivated and driven
- AFG Flex experience (essential)
- Previous credit and lending experience
- Ambition and motivation to grow within the business
- Ability to build strong working relationships at all levels including internal and external stakeholders
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please call Monique Abbenhuis on 0421866677 or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!