About the Company
Our client develops and produces food ingredients and sweeteners. The majority of these ingredients are produced from natural raw materials and contribute, for instance, to improving the texture in bread, ice-cream, yoghurt and other products.
- Challenging & exciting career opportunity
- 6 months contract with a view to permanency
- Immediate start
- Parking on site
- Full-time hours
Location: Erskine Park
Hours: 9am - 5pm
- Receipt incoming raw materials, test where necessary, sight Certificate of Analysis (COA) for compliance and maintain status in SAP to ensure that raw materials meet the specification
- Conduct QC tests on all finished goods produced, record results in Statistical Quality Control (SQC) database, release in SAP to ensure no method variation and that product meets specification
- Prepare rework formulations as required by QA Team Leader. Confirm by carrying out bench trials and provide approved formulation for input into SAP so that rework implemented in the next available opportunity.
- Conduct monthly calibration of all laboratory equipment to ensure compliance to ISO requirements.
- Prepare finished goods, raw material, blending plant and water samples for external testing
- Complete all internal audits, GMP and safety activities (Safety WALK) as per the schedule to ensure compliance to ISO, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and business requirements
Essential skills and requirements
- Degree in Food Science and Technology
- This is a graduate/entry level role - experience in food manufacturing would be advantageous
- Knowledge of food safety based on HACCP
- Must have own transport
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Proactive problem solving skills
- Effective time management and organisational ability
If this position sounds like you then hit APPLY now, alternatively call 0411 702 115 or email email@example.com with your resume.