About the Company
The business is a well-known brand, sitting within the prepared meals space, you can find their products in key retailers, food service, etc. They have a strong innovation arm of their business with the ability to develop custom products. Due to the increase in demand, they are on the lookout for an experienced Chef/Kitchen Hand for there day and afternoon shift to join there team in NSW.
Day shift: 6am - 2:30pm
Afternoon shift: 2:30pm - 10:30pm
- Permanent career opportunity with full-time hours
- Immediate start
- Great Salary
- Healthy work/ life balance
- Career progression
- Bulk commercial cooking (large volume of cooking)
- Ensuring the cleanliness, tidiness and organization of all kitchen equipment and utensils within workstation
- Preparing and batching ingredients for cooking and packing as directed by Head Chef
- Following recipes to the letter
- Learn all procedures and protocols of preparation, packing and chilling of product
- Adhering to HACCP quality standards.
- Undertake other kitchen hand duties as directed by the Head Chef
- Minimum 3 years experience in bulk commercial cooking or food manufacturing
- Certificate II or III in hospitality (desireable)
- Quality control skills
- Great work ethic with a Team Player Attitude
- Strong commitment to work
To be successful in this role the applicant will need a strong passion for commercial cooking or working in food manufacturing. If this position sounds like you then hit APPLY now, alternatively call 0411 702 115 or email email@example.com with your resume.