Fuse Recruitment are excited to be exclusively partnering with our client based in the outer riverside suburbs in the City of Brisbane, Queensland, in their search for a Laboratory Assistant to join their successful team in a short-term contract role of 4-12 weeks.
Our client is a food industry leader, producing high-quality products for their consumers and customers. Well-established in the meat processing market, our client employs over 8000 people at present.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Media preparation
- Performing microbiological testing for Salmonella, Listeria, Campy, Staph, among other species
- Receival of sample deliveries and consumables
- Completing logbooks (data integrity)
- General laboratory cleaning and sanitation
To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate:
- Formal qualifications in Science
- Knowledge of Food Microbiology and Food Safety
- Working experience within a meat facility would be highly regarded
- Genuine desire to be part of a high performing team
If this position is of interest to you, please click APPLY now! OR for a confidential discussion, please call Chelsey Elfverson on 0478 191 193 or email email@example.com