Fuse Recruitment are excited to be exclusively partnering with our national client in their search for an experienced Laboratory Manager.
The successful candidate will be driven by improvement and keen to make an effort with their current systems and processes in place, relevant to laboratory solutions and processes. This position plays an integral part in developing and delivering quality policies and analytical procedures for the site and company overall.
Our client is significantly involved in the Australian agricultural sector, building strong partnerships with suppliers, customers and local communities for more than 30 years.
Well-respected for their quality and performance of products, our client services farmers and enthusiasts who make a living rearing and caring for animals.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Manage the analytical services provided by the laboratory
- Coordinate receival, receipt & coordination of samples for analysis (Internal & external)
- Conduct wet chemistry & other laboratory testing as required e.g. protein and fat analysis, water activity, fibre properties, toxicology and pathogen sampling testing
- Management of laboratory technicians to ensure they have all the knowledge and tools necessary to effectively perform their role
- Partake in undertaking technical development & maintenance of the NIR calibrations including oversight of the calibration sample collections
- Maintain Quality databases & report results to internal and external customers as required
To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate:
- Tertiary degree in Science or equivalent experience desirable
- Greater than 2 years' experience in Laboratory Management
- Demonstrated project management experience
- High degree of computer literacy and data interrogation skills including strong analytical skills with strong numerical abilities and a sound understanding of statistics
If this position is of interest to you, please click APPLY now! OR for a confidential discussion, please call Chelsey Elfverson on 0478 191 193 or email email@example.com
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!