Based in south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne, this Australian personal care manufacturer is a rapidly growing operation making its mark in the Australian personal care industry.
Currently, this innovative personal care manufacturer requires the skills of an experienced Laboratory Technician. The Successful Candidate will possess experience in a personal care manufacturing environment, analysing raw materials and finished products, and HPLC instrument operation.
We are highly interested in candidates with a tertiary qualification in Science, that have worked in a similar environment previously (personal care, cosmeceutical, complimentary medicines, or pharmaceutical), have outstanding written communication skills / documentation, outstanding verbal communication and great interpersonal skills.
This is a full-time permanent role.
Duties of the role include but are not limited to:
- Testing of raw materials, in-process QC testing, variety of bench work
- Efficiently and accurately run analytical instrumentation - Primarily HPLC
- Maintain instrumentation via regular calibrations, preventative maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Carry out all activities with accordance to GMP and GLP, OH&S, and ISO 9001 standards
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- A tertiary qualification in science and experience in a similar working environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Possess high attention to detail
- A positive can- do attitude
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then hit the apply button now.
Applications in Word Format will only be considered (No PDF Documents please).
For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Jaquline Farag - 0411 832 205