Fuse Recruitment are recruiting for Laboratory Technicians located in the northern suburbs! A minimum of 38 hours per week offerred over 12 months! We are looking for a self-motivated, ambitious, hardworking team players, who are willing to develop their knowledge of wool.
Stand out from the crowd! Ongoing full time positions may be offered for candidates who perform above and beyond expectation throughout your assignment.
Reporting to your shift supervisor, duties will include but are not limited to:
- Completing laboratory testing of samples (training will be provided)
- Recording data, preparing samples and noting results
- Completing general housekeeping tasks of the work area
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
To be successful for the position, you must:
- Hold a current Drivers Licence with reliable transport
- Possess strong computer skills, plus basic mathematical and written communication
- Be a self-starter who can work with minimal supervision
- Wool classing certification with at least 5 years wool experience (advantageous)
- Familiarisation of sampling/coring processes
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
How to Apply
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW" or for any questions, please call Lydia on 08 8104 0747 during business hours (Mon-Fri).
Be quick! With limited positions available working for a fantastic company these positions won't last long!