Fuse Recruitment are very proud that we have partnered with Tarac Technologies for their 2020 vintage recruitment.
As a critical part of the wine industry supply chain, Tarac's vintage often lasts longer than other wine businesses and starts when the first grapes are crushed, often not finishing until well after the last grape skins are processed.
Consequently Fuse and Tarac are a good longer-term alternative for people seeking casual seasonal work because, depending on the role, there may be up to 6 months of work.
These roles report to the shift supervisor and duties include:
- Basic laboratory sample testing, after training
- Recording data into computer spread sheets accurately and recognising 'out of specification' results (after training)
- Operation of the weighbridge and communication with truck drivers
- Taking samples from the production environment for testing
- Working in a very fast-paced team setting.
In addition applicants must:
- Have completed a minimum of year 12 chemistry
- Have good mathematical and written communication skills
- Be available for 7 day a week rosters including early starts and some afternoon shifts
- Hold a current Police Clearance (less than 12 months old)
- Be able to pass a urine drug test plus a full pre-employment medical
- Have solid computer skills at a medium level
- Be a self-starter who can perform with minimal supervision
We are looking for people who can work as part of a small team, are enthusiastic and show high levels of initiative and willingness to learn. You will need to be well organised and have a 'can-do' attitude, and show a history of helping others and going above and beyond what was asked of you.
How to Apply
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW" Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by one of our consultants.
For further information about the role, please contact Luanne from Fuse Recruitment on 08 8104 0747.