Our client is one of the most rapidly expanding companies in the civil, building and construction materials industry.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment
- Operating steel drum asphalt roller (if licenced)
- Operating hand rollers
- Raking and shovelling asphalt
- Ensuring all quality assurance standards are being adhered too
- Valid Driver's Licence
- White Card
- Some experience in asphalt & road surfacing is preferred however not essential
Whats on Offer
- 38+ hour work week with overtime
- Weekly Pay
- Contract to possible permanent role
How to Apply
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity please call Elaine Tsung on 0413 630 324 or Apply Now!