Our client is one of Australia's leading water utility providers and is currently experiencing a strong growth phase. With an established base in Oakleigh and Geelong they are looking for Labourers to join their team.
- Hep A, Hep B and Tetanus Vaccinations (mandatory)
- Confined Spaces Ticket (mandatory)
- Working at Heights Ticket (preferable)
- HR/MR Truck Licence (preferable)
- Traffic Control (preferable)
- Availability for shift work afternoons and nights
- Committed to working safely and follow safe work procedures at all times.
What's on Offer
- Immediate start
- Long term opportunity available with career development
If you are looking to join a business who practices what they preach, this is the company for you.
How to Apply
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV (Word Documents ONLY), or contact Steven Nguyen on 03 9981 5900 for more information.