Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing and Insurance industries throughout Australia. Our client is one of Australia's most rapidly expanding companies in the civil, building and construction materials industry who are currently seeking Asphalt Labourers to join the team.
- Immediate start
- Shut down work for 2 weeks (potential for it to be extended)
- Full-time hours on offer
- Supportive culture
- Work close to New Castle!
- Day shift
- Onsite parking
This is an fantastic opportunity to join a leader in the road construction industry. You will be performing day to day cleaning and asphalt labouring on-site. Based north of the Newcastle area, the client is looking for experienced Labourers for an immediate start!
- Perform general hand, labouring duties
- Use of Rakes, Shovels and Sweepers
- Clean up asphalt in the yard in preparation for shutdown projects
- Maintain a safe and clean environment
- Undertake daily housekeeping tasks
- Manual handling (Lifting up to 25kg)
- Great work ethic strong in OH&S practices
- Punctuality is important
- Valid NSW's Driver's Licence
- Construction white card (Essential)
- Confined space ticket is highly regarded
- Strong commitment to work
- Very high safety awareness
- Experience in construction or road works industry is highly regarded
- Ability to work within a team environment and also feel comfortable working independently for long hours
- Ability to start immediate start
Suitable candidates must be able to pass a Drug and Alcohol test prior to starting.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity APPLY NOW