Who Will I Be Working for?
Fuse provides permanent and temporary recruitment services within the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance & Wealth Management sectors. We pride ourselves on finding suitable roles that meet the aspirations of candidates, in addition to delivering the perfect candidate to our clients.
Our Client specialises in the collection, transportation and disposal of all liquid waste and vacuum excavations by utilizing their modern fleet of specialised trucks. With over 20 years of experience they offer a clean, safe and cost effective service for all areas of waste management and environmental services for their Clients
What's the role?
This a fantastic opportunity for a Confined Space Experianced Labourer to be based out of the Pinkenba Depot. The successful candidate will be expected to have experience with working in Confined Spaces and cleaning.
What Do I Need to Be Successful?
- Manual Car Drivers License
- White card
- Confined Space card (refreshed in the last two years)
- High communication skills
- Ability to accurately complete paperwork as required
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Trusted and reliable team player with the commitment to listen and follow instructions
- Enthusiasm to learn and add value to the team through innovative input and thought
- Strong focus on ensuring workplace health and safety standards are maintained
- Flexibility to work occasional weekends and night shifts
What's in it for me?
- Opportunity to build and continue your career working for a growing and progressive business
- Opportunity to gain ongoing training certifications relevant to the position, if required
- Fantastic Pay rate on offer to the successful Candidate
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role please apply asap as our client is looking to appoint immediately. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence, Fuse never presents candidates to clients without consulting them first.