Who Will I Be Working for?
Fuse provides permanent and temporary recruitment services within the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance & Wealth Management sectors. We pride ourselves on finding suitable roles that meet the aspirations of candidates, in addition to delivering the perfect candidate to our clients.
Our Client is Queensland's fastest-growing landscape construction and maintenance company. Established in 2016, our Client has grown to a workforce of over 30 staff and specialises in premium garden and landscape maintenance for a wide range of commercial, industrial and retail centres.
What's the role?
Our client is continuing to grow which requires them to expand their teams on the Southen side of Brisbane. This role will require -
- Working in a 2 person teams
- Help build their highly regarded brand within quality work and presentation
- General Landscape garden maintenance of lawns, hedges, trees and weed control
- Basic irrigation maintenance, testing, and repairs
- Application of herbicides and pesticides
- Operation of company vehicles and equipment
- Management of yourself and others to achieve timelines and standards
- Effective communication with management and customers
- Operation of a smartphone app to produce job reports and manage tasks
- Proactively identifying, reporting and solving issues
What Do I Need to Be Successful?
- White Card (Required)
- Cert in Horticulture (preferred but not required)
- Ability to set and achieve own goals and work by yourself
- well presented
- Manual driver's license (Required)
- ACDC license (Preferred or willing to upskill)
- Current First Aid (preferred but not required)
- Manual drivers (Required)
Whats in it for me?
- On the job training and ability to further your education
- 38 hour work week with no seasonal variation
- Early start/early finish to work in with school pickups
- Varied and rewarding role
- Supportive Management team (ask anyone in the team!)
- Above award rates
- Financial bonus incentive schemes and employee of the month awards
- Social and team bonding events
- Ability to grow and progress through internal promotion
How to Apply?
If you feel you would be a great member of their team and are looking for a position where you can grow and advance within a company while working in the great outdoors. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence, Fuse never presents candidates to clients without consulting them first.