- Exciting & challenging career opportunity
- Full-time position (38 hours a week)
- Ongoing Temp to Perm Opportunities
- Day Shift 6am -2:30pm
This company is a commercial landscapes organisation, delivering grounds maintenance services, land management, bush regeneration & conservation, arboriculture & landscape construction.
They are currently seeking an experienced arborist to work along side the landscaping team, across an array of exciting locations in the Western Suburbs region.
- Pruning and or dismantling of trees, Including wood-chipping & stump grinding.
- Use and maintain a tree chipper and stump grinder
- Undertake the spraying, fertilizing, formative pruning, staking, watering and mulching of trees as directed
- The applicant must be physically fit and love working outdoors.
- Be someone who shows initiative, takes pride in their work and is prepared to work hard.
- Work duties include driving to and from work sites, participating in health and safety risk assessments,
- Provide specialist advice to supervisors and management on required tree works.
Qualifications & Experience
- National Police Check
- Australian Qualifications Framework Certificate III in Arboriculture or equivalent
- Relevant recognised training and experience in chainsaw operation at level 1 and 2
- Relevant recognized training and experience in basic arboricultural tasks.
- NSW General Construction Induction Card (white card)
- Relevant recognized training and experience in chainsaw operation at level 3 and 4
- Australian Qualifications Framework Certificate III in Horticulture
- Work Cover approved Senior First Aid certificate
- Pesticide/herbicide application accreditation (AQF3)