Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
An immediate opportunity exist to join one of Australia's leading metal processing companies located in Brisbane's Inner Western Suburbs, the company has a reputation of delivering product of the highest quality of production and custom works to meet the needs of their local customers. Actively expanding their team,and running weekend shifts, our client is looking to expand its ability to produce and keep their machines running!
If you're looking to keep your weeks free, and you want autonomy, this is 100% the role for you.
- Previous experience as a Laser Operator
- Read and interpret technical drawings
- Setting and adjusting machines as needed
- First Aid and CPR Certificate or willing to obtain
- Current Forklift license
- Strong commitment to work
- Very high safety awareness
What's on Offer:
- Paid lunch break
- An immediate start with a 100% Australian owned and operated company
- Consistent full-time work in the Brisbane Western area
- Opportunity to advance to afternoon shift after a period of training on days
- Permanent position on offer
How to Apply:
At Fuse Recruitment you can be sure we are here to best represent you in your next career move, if you have demonstrated experience in Laser Cutting or 3D CNC you can expect to be immediately contacted once you hit the APPLY NOW!