Our client is a Gold Coast based workshop with a strong commitment to manufacturing quality products for the automotive industry. They have a state of the art manufacturing facility based on Gold Coast and are currently seeking highly skilled and professional employees who are capable of delivering exceptional quality to their exclusive clients.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Be part of a high performance culture
- Meals provided on site
- State of the art technology
- Supportive team
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Laser Cutter/Turret Punch Operator.
This role will suit a trade qualified person interested in working in a very well equipped sheet metal department on the latest model equipment producing quality components for customers that are expecting the highest levels of quality and service.
Key Skills & Expertise Required:
- Previous experience as a laser cutter/turret punch operator
- Experience with Amada software (or similar)
- Knowledge and ability to pick Sheetmetal material for cutting
- Commitment to Quality and pride in workmanship
- Commitment to maintaining a safe and tidy workplace
- Be able to work unsupervised and be self-driven
- Be able to work from detailed drawings to high quality standards
- Overtime and weekend work availability when required
- A "can do" attitude.
- Able to troubleshoot problematic jobs
- Confident decision maker
- Good English communication skills
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then please apply now. If you have any questions, please call Sam Standfast on (07) 3343 6777.