Who will you be working with?
Our client is a family-owned business, and everyone who works with them is part of that family. Their employees are the best in the field, and they know that treating them with the respect they deserve is the only way to ensure the best possible results. They provide premium metal processing services for flat bed and tube laser cutting, metal folding, counter sinking, drilling and tapping, and edge rounding.
You will mainly be working with a full range of materials, including mild steel, stainless and aluminium.
What are the benefits?
- 8-hour shifts (all breaks are paid) - yes, a PAID lunch break!
- PPE provided once permanent
- Forklift Licence/Relevant ticket renewal once permanent
- Day, Afternoon or night shift available
What will you be doing?
- Operating a Trumpf machine in the best and most efficient way
- Ensure that daily production orders are met by following job description sheets and programs
- Undertake QA checks
- De-tag and De-bur finished product as required
- Operate a forklift to load, unload, and store materials
- Perform manual loading and unloading of suitable materials
What do you need?
- Forklift licence
- Have the ability to effectively manage priorities and meet targets
- Have solid experience in some form of NC/CNC machine operation is essential
- Have the ability to manage priorities efficiently in a time critical environment
- Have attention to detail and follow the quality procedure in place
If you think this could be the role for you then please apply now! Or, if you have any questions, please contact Schelley on 0413 013 227.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!