WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING WITH?
Our client, an industry leader in precision sheet metal product manufacturing for over fifty years serve a variety of industries. These include but are not limited to defence, automotive, rail, oil and gas, security, mining, construction and architectural. Fuse Recruitment are seeking a Laser Operator to join our client's workshop for an immediate start.
You will commence work at our client's workshop based in Melrose with a permanent move to our clients new workshop in Edinburgh 4 weeks after commencement as a Laser Operator. Working alongside a trusted team of qualified trades people such as CNC Machinists and Boiler Makers, your role will see you supporting the team in the workshop to ensure the best quality product is produced.
- Stable ongoing hours Monday- Friday with possible overtime on weekends as required
- Fantastic renumeration
- Full time employment opportunities for the right candidate
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Working as part of a team to complete tasks including but not limited to
- Manufacturing metal products using a machine that employ lasers and computerised equipment
- Proficiently setting up machinery for jobs and job changes
- Ensuring all adjustments are correctly made to the job specifications
- Working safely in a team environment
WHAT YOU NEED:
- A current driver's license of C class or above with own reliable transport
- Ability to work 10 hour days Monday- Friday
- Have full working rights in Australia
- Safety focused, reliable and have a great work ethic
- Be able to provide a current working history with contactable references
- Possess a strong Workplace Safety commitment and a positive attitude
- Be willing to undertake drug and alcohol testing as required as well as be able and willing to provide and obtain a current police clearance
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this opportunity APPLY NOW! Alternatively contact Emma on either 0421 066 099 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information during business hours.
At Fuse, we specialize in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!