Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
With a well-known brand locally, this global manufacturer is expanding on their already experienced Machine Shop team. With a reputation for being a great place to work, people find long term opportunities with this team and take full advantage of ongoing training with the latest equipment.
What's on Offer:
- Fully equipped workshop with seperate tool stores
- Latest technology and machinery
- Lathe Operation
- Work in the Northern Gold Coast / Southern suburbs of Brisbane
- Fantastic team culture working with Skilled Machinists
- 1/2 day Friday with overtime offered daily or Saturday
- Temporary to permanent opportunity
- Trade Qualified Machinist or Demonstrated Expereince
- Set and run Lathe Machines
- Ability to read drawings, job specifications and follow instructions
- Ensure that machining equipment is maintained and operational
- Work to achieve departmental KPI's
- Communication with the team at all times
- Safety first attitude
- Forklift licence an advantage but not essential
- Certificate III Fitter & Turner (Machinist or Tool Maker)
- Previous experience with Lathes and Mills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Committed to safety in the work place
- Dedication to on-the-job training opportunities
- Forklift Licence highly regarded
How to Apply
If you are looking to secure your next long-term opportunity and have the right qualifications or relevant experience APPLY NOW or call our office on 07 3343 6777 to book your interview for this role.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!