We are currently seeking an ambitious law graduate who has high attention to detail and excellent problem solving ability. The role is within a trusted claim management company, specialising in large property and liability claims. This progressive organisation has a dynamic, creative, and innovative environment making it an amazing place to begin your career.
What's on offer:
- Excellent salary package + bonus opportunities
- Clear career development
- Approachable management team and a brilliant culture
- Vibrant & artistic open plan office
- Paid day off for your birthday
- Flexible working arrangements
- Regular team events
- 2 paid give-back days
Your key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Managing commercial claims from lodgement to settlement
- Liaising with underwriters, clients and the Account Managers
- Ensuring you find the best outcome and solution for the client
- Negotiations and settlements
- Ensuring customer service standards are met
We are looking for someone with:
- Law degree qualification or higher within the past 3 years
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Achieved a credit average (65%) or higher
- Australian/New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency
- Effective negotiation and relationship building skills
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!