Who Will I Be Working for?
About Fuse Recruitment
Fuse provides permanent and temporary recruitment services within the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance & Wealth Management sectors. We pride ourselves on finding suitable roles that meet the aspirations of candidates, in addition to delivering the perfect candidate to our clients.
About our Client
Our client specialises in the outsourced management of water and wastewater services and works with local authorities, industrial and commercial clients to design, build, operate and maintain their unique assets.
What is the role?
- Managing site works
- Liaising with, and managing on-site sub-contractors and staff
- Working effectively in a team environment
- Tracking daily progress of works and providing reports
- Conduct toolbox talks and daily pre-start meetings
- Delivering high quality projects on time, within budget, and to specific standards and legislative requirements.
What will you be doing?
- Coordinating work and direct workers as per project specifications and directions from Supervisor
- Assist in the project risk assessments as well as workplace and task hazard identification, risk assessments and controls (JSA/SWMS)
- Ensure Safe Work Method Statements are in place and signed
- Responsible to manage, plan, supervise, assist and coordinate activities of the project
- Direction and monitoring of subcontractors, supplier and plant hire
- Ensure all site inductions, daily pre-starts, permits, toolbox talks, time sheets are completed
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with clients
- Ensure projects are of high quality, on time, within budget, and to specific standards and legislative requirements.
What's in it for you?
- Long term permanent opportunity on offer
- Fantastic pay rate
- You'll be working with a high performing team with the culture to suit
- Career Progression on offer!
What do I need to be considered?
- Demonstrated experience in a Leading Hand role delivering Water/ Wastewater Civil projects
- Ability to develop strong working relationship with a diverse group of employees and subcontractors
- A high level of organisational and planning skills
- A commitment to developing and maintaining a culture of Health and Safety
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Good interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Be willing to travel around SEQ
- Minimum MR Truck License
- White card
- Confined Space Entry Ticket
- Working At Heights Ticket
- Cert 3 in Civil
- Traffic Control Level 2
- First Aid
- Plant Operating Tickets
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role, please apply asap as our client is looking to appoint immediately. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence, Fuse never presents candidates to clients without consulting them first. For any further questions please call Ash on 07 3343 6777
At Fuse, we specialise in infrastructure & utilities recruitment and actively source for a broad range of companies and projects within these industries. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!