Who Will I Be Working for?
Fuse provides permanent and temporary recruitment services within the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance & Wealth Management sectors. We pride ourselves on finding suitable roles that meet the aspirations of candidates, in addition to delivering the perfect candidate to our clients.
Our client is the only global company to provide a full range of environmental services in the fields of water solutions, waste management solutions and energy solutions and is currently experiencing a strong growth phase. With an established base in the Brisbane area and working in the storm water and sewerage networks, the requirement exists for Experienced Civil Leading Hands to join their team on the Cross River Rail Project. As the Leading Hand you will be providing leadership to the field delivery team and ensure work is delivered to safety, quality, timeliness and efficiency requirements. You will be required to oversee all onsite construction to monitor compliance with building and safety regulation and provide technical expertise
What Do I Need to Be Successful?
- Certificate IV in civil construction
- At least 5 years' experience within the water industry, in particular within construction and rehabilitation of water or sewer networks
- Extensive knowledge of civil construction practices, processes and protocols
- Experience in the construction quality assurance, technical problem solving and customer service
- Ability to complete the site activities within the given time frames and quality requirements
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude to tasks and colleagues
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High level of customer focus
- The ability to effectively delegate
- Drivers license
What is on Offer:
- $40/hr - $45/hr Depending on experience
- Immediate start
- Long term opportunity for the right candidates
- Positive team environment
Who will I be working with?
This organisation prides itself on providing an enjoyable and safe working environment for all employees along with offering career development and employee empowerment. Also valuing a culture based on openness, honesty and mutual respect. You won't be just another number.
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role, please apply asap as our client is looking to appoint immediately. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence, Fuse never presents candidates to clients without consulting them first. For any further questions please call Ash on 07 3343 6777