An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Legal, Risk & Compliance Coordinator to join one of the world's largest insurance brokerage, risk management and consulting firms. Based in East Melbourne, this 12 month contract opportunity offers fantastic exposure and great career opportunities.
This role provides support for the companywide Legal, Risk and Compliance function of the business. The ability to support and facilitate risk and compliance culture across the business will be an important and ongoing requirement of this role, as well as the ability to effectively and proactively engage with all levels of the business.
Maintenance and monitoring (including associated analysis and reporting) of all aspects of the company's integrated risk and compliance system in support of regulatory compliance including:
- The Incident (including complaints and breaches) register;
- The gifts and entertainment register;
- Audit registers housing Assurance program review and monthly Client File Review Program results;
- Registers housing details of action items associated with incidents, complaints, breaches and audit findings;
- The enterprise risk and control register and associated control effectiveness monitoring;
- User registers (including management of access rights); and
- Co-ordination of analytical and reporting support provided by the global Support Centre
- Insurance industry experience an advantage
- Compliance / Audit experience an advantage
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- High level of computer proficiency and working knowledge of relevant computer/software programs (detailed working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of software products is required)
- Attention to detail, quality and accuracy
- Ability to adapt to new and varied situations and tasks
- Able to escalate in an appropriate manner where required
- Previous experience supporting an executive team member essential
- Short courses in Microsoft Office applications and other risk and compliance systems highly desirable
- Tertiary studies (TAFE or undergraduate degree) an advantage
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity within the insurance & compliance space, apply now! For any queries, please contact Alyana Stoneman at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 835 727
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!