Our client is a National trusted advisor to commercial and family businesses. They have a very clear vision for empowering people, businesses and communities to thrive and this has enabled them to become a respected national broking network. They are looking for Authorised Representatives to help strengthen their network and continue to service the Australian market.
They offer a full suite of Life Insurance products for individuals, families and business owners from Australia's Leading Insurers.
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Total & Permanent Disablement Insurance
- Key Person Insurance
- Trauma Insurance (Critical Illness Insurance)
- Buy/Sell Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
Being an AR is the most efficient and effective way to be an insurance advisor in your own right, while getting "back office" support and access to other valuable services from a larger network. You own your business 100%, so can utilise the skills and experience you have generated over many years to suit your needs and those of your customers.
- The business is 100% owned by you
- Be your own boss, work independently and autonomously
- Capitalise on network's marketing promotion opportunities
- Professional indemnity cover provided
- Join a national network of 160 General Insurance AR's and 200 support staff nationally
- Valued add services provided including - Technology, Marketing, Compliance and Training
- Business Management tools including Client Management System incorporating research, advice generation and review
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Life Insurance Advisor
- Evidence of meeting ongoing CPD training and development
- Tax Practitioners Board registration
- Member of a Professional Association
- Ability to work independently and be accountable for own success
- Demonstrated success in building portfolio of clients
- Regional Manager located in each state to provide day to day support in building business and facilitating referrals
- Maintain, develop and grow a portfolio of Life Insurance clients
- Manage your expenses and budgets (Income vs Expenses)
- End to end broking processes; Account management, Claims, Risk analysis and more
- Regularly reporting to the Group
- Be a real self-starter, with excellent Business acumen and exceptionally self-motivated
- Degree in Financial Services (or equivalent)
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to further develop your career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Jeremy Musso at Fuse Recruitment on 0401 094 213 or apply directly.