Fuse Recruitment are partnered with one of Australia's leading Civil & Mining Contractors. Our client delivers high quality and superior results across mining and civil construction projects throughout South Australia and other states.
The successful candidates will possess the following
- Trade Qualification (Fitter&Turner, Machinist)
- Reliable, punctual and take pride in their work
- Experience in a mobile Plant workshop environment
- Proven commitment to health and safety
- Current driver's license
- Basic MIG welding ability
All candidates will be required to obtain and pass a National Police Clearance (within 3 months), complete a pre-employment medical including a drug and alcohol screen.
- Permanent and long term project work for suiatble applicants
- Quality client
- Great employee incentives
How to apply:
To be considered, you must submit your resume online in Word Doc format.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by one of our consultants.
For further information about the role, please contact Troy from Fuse Recruitment on 08 8104 0747.