About the Company
Our client is a Australian owned contract manufacturer of complementary health products. They are based in the Eastern suburbs of Sydney in a state of the art manufacturing facilities. We are currently recruiting Line Setter/Maintenance fitter with previous experience within GMP manufacturing industries.
- Setting up production lines and ensure efficient operation
- Responsible for manufacturing changeovers
- Adjustments and repairs as required
- Maintaining safety and quality standards
- Preventative and maintenance of mechanical issues
- Maintain plant and equipment hygiene
- Previous experience in machine operating / line setting
- High mechanical aptitude
- TGA, GMP knowledge
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving capability
- Ability to work efficiently with high attention to detail and accuracy
- A team player with proven ability to work unsupervised
- A Certificate III in Engineering - Mechanical Trade
This is a Full-time position working 38 hours per week from Monday - Friday 6:00am -2:00pm. Initial contract with a view to go permanent.
If this if of interest, please APPLY now. Questions can be directed to Anastasia Watson at Fuse Recruitment on 0466 887 706.