Our client is an innovative and reputable financial services firm boasting a friendly, stable and professional working environment. They offer comprehensive financial advice to a range of HNW clients and are actively looking for a motivated support person to join their Mortgage Broking team.
Role & Requirements
You will work closely with the Mortgage Broking team in the office and assist in the management of client relationships. Key duties in the role will include
- Liaising with clients in a professional manner and keeping them up to date throughout the loan process
- Overseeing the management of outsourced staff, training and workload delegation
- Management of loan applications including following up lenders, ordering valuation and ensuring files are effectively managed from submission through to settlement
- Management of proactive and reactive service requests from existing clients including interest rate reviews, etc. to ensure they are fulfilled accurately and quickly.
- Following up with lenders, solicitors and other third parties
- General administration duties, such as database management, collating information and answering phones.
Given the nature of the role, excellent client servicing abilities, strong administration skills and polished communication skills are an absolute must. Previous experience working in a similar role within mortgage broking is preferred.
What's in it for you?
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an impressive organisation with the following on offer:
- A superb inner-city location
- Work-life balance
- Opportunity to work with affluent clients and complex deals.
- Genuinely lovely working environment with a stable and cohesive team
- Career progression
- Competitive salary and incentives to reward hard work and success
Please click 'Apply' to send your application through.
Any questions can be directed to Selina Moschoyiannis on 0400 627 654, or at email@example.com