About the Company:
Our client is a highly successful and established business that has been operating in the Melbourne market for many years. Based on St.Kilda Road, they have a highly sought-after working environment that promotes ongoing development, flexibility and a cohesive and happy office culture. Due to ongoing growth, they are looking for a superstar Loan Processor to join their team.
About the Role:
The Loan Processor position is an integral role within the business, where you will be the first point of contact for all clients and manage client and broker relationships with the utmost of care. Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Full responsibility for pre-credit functions of the loan process for both commercial & residential loans. This includes assessing clients' income, serviceability, and available equity.
- Assessing client's financial status and requirements and developing financial strategies to meet clients' needs and best interest
- Researching and analysing financial products that best meet clients' requirements
- Completing and submitting loan application processes on behalf of clients.
- Preparing loan and mortgage documents which set out all terms and conditions of the finance
- Liaising with clients during the pre-assessment process through to loan settlement.
- Dealing with clients, bank Business Development managers, and credit teams directly as well as internal stakeholders
- Experience working in a similar role within a Finance Broking firm
- Relevant industry qualifications, along with any marketing exposure to be looked upon favourably
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A high degree of professionalism and immaculate presentation
- 'Can do' attitude with a willingness to go above and beyond in your role
This is a great opportunity to join a well-functioning and high performing business that promotes a friendly and enjoyable working environment. Your success in the role will not go unnoticed and you will enjoy the benefits that come with being part of this great team.
Please apply now to be considered for this role!
Any questions can be directed to Amy Hatfield on 0435 727 524 or at firstname.lastname@example.org