- Integral part of the Supply Chain and Processing departments
- Provide your input and expertise
Fuse Recruitment are excited to be partnering with our client based in NSW, in their search for an experienced Logistics Coordinator to join their team on a 3 month contract, with the possibility of extension.
The successful Inventory Controller will proactively manage the day to day logistics warehousing and distribution for the site, to ensure efficient and cost-effective operation. This role will also provide the first point of contact for warehouse safety, operational, and service issues.
Our client is a food industry leader, with a focus on Australia's dairy and drinks business. Proud to own and manufacture some of the most iconic brands in Australia, our client has a national footprint and has serviced the industry for over a century.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Ensuring compliance with national and site safety systems, procedures, and policies
- Conducting daily site safety inspections
- Maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Training, mentoring and coaching
- Ensuring timely dispatch of product to meet customer order requested delivery dates and time windows to support and improve the achievement of the 'On Time' component of DIFOT
- Ensuring necessary resource levels are reviewed, maintained and monitored in the area of control
- Ensuring coordination of transport resource requirements to match daily dispatch schedule
- Ensuring equipment breakdowns are addressed in a timely manner
- Liaising with transport providers to ensure daily dispatch and transport plans are managed and maintained
- Monitoring third part operational cost to within budgeted scope
- Ensuring record management filing system for delivery documentation is in place and up to date
To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate:
- Safety Systems & Programs, Cold Chain Compliance experience
- Vendor management experience
- Prior experience working with 3PL
- Facilities & Contractor management experience
- Prior involvement with DC & Transport management
- FMCG background
- SAP experience ideal
- IT system knowledge TMS/Routing Tools beneficial
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
To find out more and for a confidential discussion, please call Chelsey Elfverson on 0478 191 193 or email email@example.com.