Our client is an expert in the field of creating and producing high quality glass packaging solutions, manufacturing more than 950 million bottles a year for some of the biggest brands in beer, wine and soft drinks.
Based in their State-of-the-Art facility located in the Gawler Belt, opportunities now exist for highly qualified, motivated and enthusiastic candidates who are looking to take the next step in growing their career with such a passionate and respected organisation.
Currently, an exciting opportunity has opened up within the Logistics team. We are seeking experienced Logistics Operators to join the team on a 2 year (24 month) Max Term Contract, with the potential of permanent status for the right candidate.
This role requires operating within a fast paced production environment.
As a Logistics Operator, you will be involved in the movement of raw materials and finished goods within the warehouse.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Loading / unloading trucks
- Operation of pallet / divider machinery
- Operation of automated guided vehicles
- Pallet washing
- Undertaking manual-handling duties
- Any other ad-hoc tasks.
- Hold a current Licence to Perform High Risk Work
- Have extensive experience in operating gas forklifts
- Have previous experience moving glass in a warehousing environment
- Previous experience in supervising a small team
- Certificate III in Warehousing
To be considered, you must:
- Be able to follow and adhere to the strictest of safe work practices and procedures
- Possess a HIGH level of communication skills, BOTH verbal & written
- Have high commitment to work and proven tenure in previous roles
- Possess the ability to problem-solve and trouble shoot
- Work well within a team environment
- Be self-driven and show initiative
- Show a passion for learning
- Maintain a positive, professional attitude, and sense of pride in all that you do
- Hold a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Be willing to complete Certificate III in Warehousing
- Stand out from the crowd!!!
Please note: Short-listed candidates will be required to provide a Police Clearance and undergo a Pre-Employment Medical as part of the recruitment process.
Our client is passionate about, and committed to providing equal employment opportunities, and values the diversity of their employees.
Fuse actively encourages applicants from all backgrounds.
How to apply:
To be considered, you must submit your resume online in Word Doc format with a cover letter outlining your ability to meet the key criteria listed above along with a minimum of 3 current professional referees.
For further information about the role, please contact Courtney from Fuse Recruitment on 08 8104 0747.