MiniFAB is a world leading provider of custom designed manufactured medical devices. Due to continued strong growth, they currently require Machine Operators to join the team on an on-going casual basis.
The Machine Operators will carry out machine operation and various production duties within MiniFAB's ISO 13485 and GMP regulated state-of-the-art manufacturing facility (clean room environment).
Candidates who have worked in machine operation and production within highly regulated environments such as medical device, pharmaceutical or food manufacturing will be highly regarded.
This role will involve working on the night shift (10pm - 6am), 5 days a week and will involve weekend work (Saturday & Sunday).
Essential skills and requirements:
- Strong experience in a busy GMP manufacturing environment
- Proven experience working as machine operator
- Great team player attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal + basic computer skills
- Ability to learn quickly and efficiently
- Great attention to detail / Takes pride in quality of work
- Strong ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Australian Permanent Residency or Australian Citizenship
Applications in Word Format will only be considered (No PDF Documents please).
Questions can be directed to Louise Bastow at Fuse Recruitment on 03 9981 5900.