- Large global company
- Opportunity to develop in business
- Permanent Position
- Generous Salary
Large global manufacturing company that specialize in packaging. Creating high quality cardboard packaging for a range of clients. This is a permanent opportunity for a Machine Operator to work for a company that prides itself on its culture and for promoting from within. This position has become available due to internal promotion.
This is a day shift position and you will be trained and exposed to various operating machines. Working in a friendly team environment where over-time is available if desired.
Mon-Thurs 6:50AM - 2:50PM and Fri 7AM-12PM.
- Operate machinery such as:
- Feed and stack
- Hand strap
- Flag stacks
- Prefeeder/load foamer
- Rotary diecutters and ink systems
- Quality checking
- Recording information
- Ensure machinery operates smoothly
- Preventative maintenance and Trouble shooting
- Previous experience as Machine Operator
- Preferably; Packaging, Food, FMCG
- Team player
- Good verbal and written skills
- Attention to detail
- Mechanical aptitude
- Quick learner and adaptable
- Safety conscious
- Forklift licence (desirable)
How to apply:
To be considered, you must submit your resume online in Word Doc format.
For further information about the role, please contact Anastasia on 0466 887 706.