Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
The Company Profile:
Our client is the leading company globally for industrial coating resins, crosslinkers and additives. They are committed to drive the efforts to use energy more efficiently, to increase the amount of renewable and recycled content in their products, and to reduce waste. They are looking for a forklift operator at their Wacol plant.
This role will go until at least October, with the possibility of extension to Christmas and beyond.
What's in it for you:
- Immediate start
- Pay rate of $37 per hour
- Small friendly team
- The opportunity to work with the world's largest supplier of industrial coatings
- Secure on-site parking
Main duties and responsibilities
- Any tasks allocated within the skill set/capabilities of the employee as directed by the supervisor.
- Responsible for operating equipment in a factory and preparing items for distribution
- The requirements for a production worker involve assembling and checking products, ensuring all machinery runs smoothly, and assisting in the packaging and shipment of items.
- The ability to lift 20-25kg
- To be able to pass a medical including drug and alcohol testing
- Production experience necassary
- Machine Opertaion expereince
How to Apply:
To get yourself in front of this amazing opportunity to set you on the path of a permanent position that will grow your career apply now or call Kelly on 07 3343 6777 or 0411 344 631
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role