This is a permanent opportunity for a Machine Operator to work for a company that prides itself on its culture and for promoting from within: My client is a leader in the packaging industry currently needing a machine operator to work a permanent afternoon shift
- Set up machinery including prefeeder, diecutters and ink systems and ensure all materials are readily available
- Maintain a safe and clean work space
- Follow and provide instructions to other team members
- Follow established safety rules and regulations
Skills and Experience
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to learn quickly.
- Team player
- Understand the importance of safety
- Previous experience in packaging would be highly regarded
If this position is of interest please hit the APPLY button now. Or for more information please call Melanie Dunn on 0435 039 154